I’m not normally all into October. Halloween is kind of meh for me. And I still feel that way. Except right now I’m looking forward to some huge things that are coming, so I don’t mind that October is here. It means my big adventure is that much closer.
And I just think this is going to be a good month. I’m optimistic. Not for any specific reason. I’m just looking forward to it. I think good things are coming.
How are you feeling?
Before we get into my October plans, let’s take a look back at September…
Blogging/Social Media Goals:
- 50 SEO posts?
- Do some killer social media from the US Sand Sculpting Challenge! I think I did really well with this. Although I do still need to write a post and share some pics because I got some really fun ones.
- Snapchat at least once a week. I think I did…
Visit ALL of the Monthly Goal Challenge participants. I’m the worst.
- Minimum of two blog posts per week. I did it!
- Start researching/planning for The Big Fork in the Road. (No, you haven’t missed anything. I’m being secretive on purpose!) I’ve been researching my brains out and I’m SO EXCITED!
- Have a $500 Uber week. Nope. But I did try some fun new things.
- Start purging books and CDs. Um…I looked at them…But I got rid of nothing…
- Try one new meal delivery service. No. I decided not to spend the money.
- FINISH HARRY POTTER! I’m on Deathly Hallows…
- Go to an Angels game. I just couldn’t.
- GAME OF THRONES! This is happening THIS WEEK.
- Watch Stranger Things on Netflix. So is this.
So I was pretty good on a couple of things. Not so great on most of the rest, but it’s basically because my priorities changed partway through the month. So I’m not feeling too bad about it.
Here’s what I’m up to for October:
Blogging/Social Media Goals
- Snapchat twice per week…
- 50 SEO posts.
- For real, visit the Monthly Goal participants. All of them.
- Schedule out my Awards Circuit posts for the month.
- Submit AFI Press application.
- Update my automatic savings contribution to $300/month.
- 100 Uber trips this month.
- Take that bag of clothes to Good Will.
- Cook dinner 3 times per week.
- Start walking at least twice per week.
- Game of Thrones.
- Stranger Things.
- Finish Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows AND Cursed Child)
- Watch at least one movie per week.
- Apply for Talking Dead tickets. (Again.)
So what are you up to this month?? Join Angie and me and link up to share your goals!