Even before coronavirus changed the world completely, the global job market was changing rapidly causing new structures and employment arrangements.
One of these changes is the shift towards online jobs as it provides countless benefits to those who wish to build their careers outside the office. Being able to adjust your professional life to your personal aspirations is something that majority of people dream of today, especially younger ones.
From working on cam sites to being a freelance designer, writer or developer, there is really nothing you will be unable to find on most popular digital platforms.
If you’re one of the girls who is seeking new career or need to earn a few bucks aside your regular job, take a look at our list of rising online job opportunities for girls and dive into the world of countless opportunities.
#1 Online Tutoring
Were you successful during your college days and your friends always contacted you to help them out with exams and essays? If so, you should consider becoming an online tutor and share your knowledge with those who need it – and get paid for it!
There are many kids out there struggling to pass their courses and just with having access to the Internet, you can easily find your first clients, whether it’s a kid entering the educational system or your fellow students. Just think about the subjects you are really good in and start offering your services on the tutoring platforms!
- Before you start tutoring your first clients, make sure you always explain them how the sessions will work.
- You should always bring resources and assess their current level of study.
- After every session, tend to leave some home learning so you students can become more responsible and confident while learning.
#2 Social Media Manager
Let’s be honest, you know you are spending way too much time on social media, so why not turn it into your career? Sign up for an online course on managing social media accounts and upgrade your skill set with extremely valuable marketing tactics.
On average, a social media manager in the United States earns $50,000 per year. Even if you’re not an expert in the field, you have access to all the material you will need online, and earning even a half of that amount doesn’t sound so bad, right?
- Find social media accounts you like and write down all the good things about them. This will help you understand what is necessary to have for a successful account, whether it’s on Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
- Play with your own accounts and try out things before you suggest them to your clients.
- Explore analytics tool for social media as the majority of your clients will be interested in seeing the statistics.
#3 Freelance Writer
Writing has evolved so much in the last few years. Now, you can decide to become a blogger, ghost writer, eBook author, website content creator, storyteller, copywriter, etc.
Explore the latest trends in the writing community and start creating content which can bring you a lot of dollars. If you’re certain you want to write, but don’t have any previous experience, write a few articles on topics you are interested in and attach them to your application for a writing job.
- Don’t start writing all types of content and trying to publish it all around the Internet. Focus only on one and try to sharpen your skills for your resume.
- Find free online courses for writers as you can learn tremendously from simply watching a YouTube video.
- Create a free blog to publish your articles there and use them as references when applying for a job or a project.
#4 Cam Girls
If you’re looking for something completely different and aren’t afraid to break a stereotype or two, you should consider becoming a cam girl. It’s a rapidly growing profession in the online world and many girls have turned it into a full-time job.
It’s up to you to decide what type of cam girl you want to be – the one who will simply entertain her audience by talking to them or you might decide to become a real show girl. From playing a guitar to having themed performance, the audience on cam girl sites is so diverse you will easily find your viewers.
- Protect your privacy by choosing your camgirl name and revealing only what you feel comfortable with.
- Before signing up on one of these websites, make sure you take a look at the commission and other relevant information that might affect your finances.
- Before you start working, do a little bit of research to find out what type of cam girl you want to be.
Read more: https://apeekatkarensworld.com/physical-therapy-exercises-you-can-do-at-home/