Stuff is happening, y’all!
Guess what I did in September that wasn’t even actually on my list?
Can you guess??
Do you want me to just tell you?
This has been in the works for a long time. You might remember when I mentioned early last year that we were doing an all-woman podcast at Awards Circuit. That didn’t end up working out, but my two co-hosts and I kept talking about how we wanted to bring it back. And it was only ever just talk for awhile.
But then, several months ago, my friend Kristen said, “Let’s just do it already!” and I said, “FINALLY!”
So we did.
And we have three episodes now. It’s kind of crazy. But also awesome. And a lot of work. But awesome work.
So go check out Citizen Dame. We’re on Podbean, Stitcher, iTunes, and pretty much all the normal places people find podcasts. It’s fun.
Thanks in advance.
And now on to that whole goal thing.
- Try 2 new yoga workouts (online, Netflix, in person, wherever). I suck.
- Go to the dentist. Oops.
- Check into the acupuncture benefit in my health insurance. I have it. Now I wanna use it.
- Submit form for November conference.
- Make deposit to Roth IRA. Oops.
- Create budget spreadsheet.
- Finish Major Bedroom Reorganization. Still working on it.
- Donate the Big Box o Stuff. Why am I so bad at this?
- Find an electronics recycling location and get rid of the broken printer. There’s one coming next week.
- Figure out Chris’s birthday.
- Contact hotels in the mountains about possible collaborations.
- Finish organizing summer trip photos finally.
- Sign up for Movie Pass.
- See at least 4 movies in the theater. (Tulip Fever, Victoria & Abdul, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, ET, mother!, American Made)
- Figure out timeline for applications to Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Applied for AFI. Waiting for Sundance to open up.
- Renew Disneyland pass. I haven’t done it yet. I will this week.
So…eh…As usual, that could have gone better. But here’s what’s up for October:
- Schedule a dental appointment.
- Try ONE yoga workout. Just one. That’s all.
- Try a new healthy recipe.
- Read the Dave Ramsey book.
- Figure out budget for the rest of the year.
- Put together an Amazon affiliate post.
- Finish Major Bedroom Project.
- Get Dropbox folders sorted out and labeled properly.
- Donate electronics.
- Get set for Thanksgiving.
- Decide on a destination for Spring Break to start planning.
- Finish organizing the summer trip photos.
- Apply for Sundance press credentials.
- Watch 3 movies in the theater.
- Watch 3 2017 movies on Netflix.