“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.”
I know where I’m going. At least I do for now. Which means I need a map to get there, and that’s where goals come from, eh?
You guys. It’s September. It’s like a full week into September.
Can you believe it’s already Christmas Eve??
I mean, am I right or am I right?
Anyways, August was busy and good and now I’m overdue for putting out my goals for September and I’ve been so busy I don’t even feel bad about it. If you want to join in with me, please share your links in the comments. Please and thank you!
Here’s how last month went…
- Keep going with the daily walk thing. Maybe take Laura’s dogs? I would have to be home in order to do this…
- Cook at home! I cooked a lot more often than normal.
- Try two new healthy recipes. I tried a couple of things and it was fun.
- Create a file specifically for business expenses and receipts. Done!
- Submit form for November conference. Hasn’t happened and now not sure if it’s going to.
- Work out schedule for that “other job.” Done!
- Get my office sorted out. It’s still a work in progress.
- Turn my desk at home into usable space. I did! By…cleaning it out and loaning it to my roommate.
- Make room for a reading nook. I did! Because I moved out the desk.
- Make plans for that Oregon trip. Sadly, I did not go.
- Finish photos from India/Nepal. Worked on a few more.
- Edit photos from Road Trip. Nope.
- Complete Travel Photo Course. Started…but not finished…
- See four movies in the theater. (“Detroit,” “The Dark Tower,” “Logan Lucky,” “Wind River”)
- Watch three more shows from The List. (“Comrade Detective” and…that’s it?)
- Finish trip recap posts on The Blog. It did not happen.
So…yeah, it could have gone better, but considering how busy I was, I’m saying I did all right. My biggest issue right now is that I REALLY need to get myself healthy. I really need to focus on eating well and getting exercise on purpose.
- Try 2 new yoga workouts (online, Netflix, in person, wherever).
- Go to the dentist.
- Check into the acupuncture benefit in my health insurance.
- Submit form for November conference.
- Make deposit to Roth IRA.
- Create budget spreadsheet.
- Finish Major Bedroom Reorganization.
- Donate the Big Box o Stuff.
- Find an electronics recycling location and get rid of the broken printer.
- Figure out Chris’s birthday.
- Contact hotels in the mountains about possible collaborations.
- Finish organizing summer trip photos finally.
- Sign up for Movie Pass.
- See at least 4 movies in the theater.
- Figure out timeline for applications to Sundance and AFI Film Festivals.
- Renew Disneyland pass.