Hey, y’all! It’s August now! Is it annoying to anyone else that August feels like summer’s over nowadays? Whatever happened to going back to school in September? I miss the old August.
Anyway, it’s a new month, and that means new goals and stuff.
- Use my newfound motivation to get active. I definitely got active, mostly because I took care of my brother and sister-in-law’s dogs for two weeks and took them on daily walks. Which was great.
- Use my other newfound motivation to cook at home. Limit eating out to max twice per week. Except that I didn’t really cool much. But now that I’m back to my own house and routine, this is happening for sure.
- Contact new insurance company about switching back to my regular doctor. Done.
- Make decisions about ad networks and affiliates. I made some decisions, but haven’t gone forward yet.
- Budget out upcoming travel. I really need to do this…
- Pay off credit card. I’m doing it this week, but didn’t finish it in July, so nope.
- Get all of my email accounts under control. Okay, so not ALL of them, but it is definitely a work in progress.
- Plan out July blog posts. Could have done better with this…
- Buy new planner stickers.
- Finish getting photos posted to Facebook. I finished India, but still working on Nepal.
- Plan out Road Trip with Leanne. And we went and it was awesome! More on that soon!
- Start planning out Oregon visit and Chris’s birthday trip. I made zero progress on this.
- Submit request for November work conference. I had to wait until the budget reopened, so I’m pushing this to August.
- See four films in the theater. (“The Beguiled,” “Baby Driver,” “War for the Planet of the Apes,” “Dunkirk,” “Maudie”)
- Check out at least five shows from my Giant TV List. (“Master of None,” “Grace and Frankie,” “Schitt$ Creek,” “Transparent,” “The Americans”)
- Finish reading “A Passage to India.” No, that didn’t happen even a little bit.
- Keep going with the daily walk thing. Maybe take Laura’s dogs?
- Cook at home!
- Try two new healthy recipes.
- Create a file specifically for business expenses and receipts.
- Submit form for November conference.
- Work out schedule for that “other job.”
- Get my office sorted out.
- Turn my desk at home into usable space.
- Make room for a reading nook.
- Make plans for that Oregon trip.
- Finish photos from India/Nepal.
- Edit photos from Road Trip.
- Complete Travel Photo Course.
- See four movies in the theater.
- Watch three more shows from The List.
- Finish trip recap posts on The Blog.