Hey, y’all!! I’m back!
Did you miss me??
I seriously didn’t mean to just not post anything at all during my big Asian Adventure, but spotty internet, super busy days that left me crazy tired at the end, etc. The idea of writing during this crazy trip was so overwhelming. So I didn’t.
But I’m here! And I have goals!
I also have a little sneak peak. There are PLENTY more photos where these came from!
- Don’t get typhoid. I didn’t get typhoid!
- Don’t get hepatitis either. I didn’t get hepatitis!
- Spend carefully so my money lasts the month. It helped that there were days where I could eat for $5. For the ENTIRE day. So I made it!
- Don’t lose my stuff. I didn’t lose anything except a couple of extra pounds!
- Don’t forget to copy my passport! Done.
- Don’t miss the plane! Made every plane. Although we cut it super close on the very first one…
- Have an amazing adventure! I sure did!
Obviously, I wanted to make things easy on myself with my June goals. But things went really well and I’m so excited to tell you all about it!
But first, here’s what’s up for July:
- Use my newfound motivation to get active.
- Use my other newfound motivation to cook at home. Limit eating out to max twice per week.
- Contact new insurance company about switching back to my regular doctor.
- Make decisions about ad networks and affiliates.
- Budget out upcoming travel.
- Pay off credit card.
- Get all of my email accounts under control.
- Plan out July blog posts.
- Buy new planner stickers.
- Finish getting photos posted to Facebook.
- Plan out Road Trip with Leanne.
- Start planning out Oregon visit and Chris’s birthday trip.
- Submit request for November work conference.
- See four films in the theater.
- Check out at least five shows from my Giant TV List.
- Finish reading “A Passage to India.”