When Sam at Military Wife Pug Life shared the three things list I was like “Hey, I’m gonna steal this!” And then I kept plugging away through Bloglovin and discovered that Holly at Cat Hair & Glitter had done it too and I was like “Okay, I’m copying this RIGHT NOW.” And I did. And then I saw that Lauren at Lot 48 did it too!
Three Things I’d Never Give Up
Obviously I’d never give up my family, or Bruce Wayne, or air or food. Those kinds of things. So here are three more fun selections:
- The internet (Temporarily, sure. Permanently, never.)
- You. (And Rick Astley, apparently.)
Three Favorite Vegetables
Three Shows I’ve Watched Faithfully To The End
I’m including clips of favorite scenes.
- LOST (My apologies for the Portuguese subtitles.)
- The West Wing
Three Places I Want To Visit In The USA
Three Places I Want To Visit Outside The USA
- Middle Earth
- Diagon Alley
Oh, wait. Um…
- Bora Bora
Three Things That Are ALWAYS In My Car
- Seat belts
- Steering Wheel
Okay, fine. Thanks to my Uber days:
- Wet Wipes
- camping chair for when I go to The Nephew’s sporting events
Three Most Recent Calls Were To/From
As of the time I’m writing this:
- Debbie, to coordinate our plans for the New Kids concert!
- Kelli, to celebrate that she was moving away to live with her husband!
- Michele, to say hello!
Three Most Often Used Makeup Products
I don’t wear makeup that often, but when I do…
- Foundation because my skin sucks
- Lipsense because it’s amazing
- Printcess mineral makeup because it freaking rocks
Three Things That Make Me Laugh
- Arrested Development memes
- Leslie Jones every time I watch this scene:
- Group texts with Emily and Dustin: