Oh my gosh, you guys! It’s June! And that means this is the month in which I will set foot on my fourth continent: ASIA!
I am SO excited and still have a million things to do before Sunday. But I still wanted to stop in today and follow up on those goals from last month. Let’s see how it went…
(This photo is because I’m goin’ flyin’, y’all!)
- Research how to acclimate to higher elevations.
- Walk, walk, walk. Gotta get ready for trekking around India and Nepal.
- Water, water, water.
- Research officially turn the blog into a business.
- Create budget to get through the summer.
- Finish planning out posts for June.
- Get office organized.
- Clean up and get rid of bathroom stuff to make room for the new roommate.
- Book the Mt. Everest flight. It’s not done…because I’m researching something else that would be SUPER COOL if it happens.
- Get Awesome Road Trip planned.
- Research how to spend a few hours in Guangzhou, China!
- Get a hair cut. I did and I love it!
- Go to at least 2 new movies. Hmm…Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Alien: Covenant, An Inconvenient Sequel
- Finish reading current book. I’ve made progress, but it’s still not done. Hmmm….
So that’s how May went. It was all right. Not too shabby, I suppose. Of course, I tried to make things easy on myself. Also, you know how I spent months promising to donate that big bag of stuff to Goodwill, but never got around to it and finally just took it off my list? Yeah…I finally got around to it this month. Better late than never, eh?
And as I get ready for my big grand adventure, I’m keeping the goals SUPER SIMPLE this month. At least, I hope they’re super simple!
- Don’t get typhoid.
- Don’t get hepatitis either.
- Spend carefully so my money lasts the month.
- Don’t lose my stuff.
- Don’t forget to copy my passport!
- Don’t miss the plane!
- Have an amazing adventure!