So…it’s May now.
And as yet another semester winds down and we head into another summer, all I can think is, thank goodness! Ugh! This school year has been FRUSTRATING. I’m not sorry to see it end.
But more about all that later. For now, it’s time for goals!
- Incorporate 30 minutes of intentional exercise three times per week.
- Zero processed sugar for one full week. I was doing SO well…and then the weekend happened.
- Cook every meal at home for one full week. I did eat at home more often, but not because I cooked…
- Get those taxes filed!
- Finish paying for India.
- Build up Amazon Affiliate stuff. I’ve been getting tons of clicks. But no sales. Need to do something about that!
- Donate that stuff immediately. OR…I could just add to the pile…
- Organize photos and decide where to store them. Dropbox is my friend. Still need to finish moving things from my SD cards though.
- Organize my office at work. Work in progress. BUT, I finally got my computer upgraded to Windows 10!
- Put all of my laundry away the same day I wash it. Hey! I did this!
- Buy that anti-theft camera strap. They ran out of them. 🙁 So now I’m trying to decide which to get instead.
- Read Girls Who Travel. Eek. Didn’t get it done.
- Start planning out guest posts and pre-scheduled things for June. Started.
- Book those side excursions in India/Nepal. Haven’t finished those, but I did buy plane tickets!
- Get the shots…
- Buy tickets for the Matchbox 20/Counting Crows concert!! I haven’t bought them yet. But this concert IS happening.
- Watch 2 movies from my Letterboxd list. I watched one. I saw a bunch of movies in April, but only one from the list.
- Get that secret project ready to go. Oooh, a secret! It’s started. But not finished.
So…yeah…that could have gone better. I’ve just been dealing with a bunch of things at my job that have made it difficult to stay focused on anything else. But some of that is finally sorting itself out. Finally. So May *should* be better. Of course, I also made my goals a little less stretchy. Which helps.
- Research how to acclimate to higher elevations.
- Walk, walk, walk. Gotta get ready for trekking around India and Nepal.
- Water, water, water.
- Research officially turn the blog into a business.
- Create budget to get through the summer.
- Finish planning out posts for June.
- Get office organized.
- Clean up and get rid of bathroom stuff to make room for the new roommate.
- Book the Mt. Everest flight.
- Get Awesome Road Trip planned.
- Research how to spend a few hours in Guangzhou, China!
- Get a hair cut.
- Go to at least 2 new movies.
- Finish reading current book.