It’s been a ridiculously rainy winter.
At least, by California standards.
I’m sick of the rain, y’all! Like super sick of it. I don’t care if it hasn’t rained for the last two weeks. The fact that there is a chance of rain in the forecast has me all twitchy. I’m over it. Bring on the 90 degree days !
And they will come soon enough, I know. So for now, let’s look at what I’m working on this month.
- 60 minutes of activity per day. I’m calling this a win. I didn’t quite get to 60 every single day, but I made SIGNIFICANT progress and actually did better than I thought I would.
- Drink 5 glasses of water per day. My tracking app annoyed me, so I stopped using it. But I’m still doing really well with this one. If I do say so myself.
- Cook one meal with fish. Oops.
- Cook with one new-to-me vegetable. I BOUGHT the vegetable. I just didn’t get around to cooking it…
- Organize 2016 expenses. Ugh. No.
- File 2016 tax return. I HAVE to do it this week. No ifs ands or butts.
- Make another payment for India. Oops. Forgot.
- Add another $300 to the travel savings. Done! And now to spend it on that payment for India…
- Get that stuff donated NOW.
- Go through desk drawers and throw things away.
- Organize photos on SD card.
- Set up online photo storage.
No, I didn’t do any of these things.
- Figure out which vaccines I need to get and when. I figured them out. Now I just need to do them.
- Read/listen to 1 travel book. My reading game was totally off this month.
- Check into NKOTB tickets for Salt Lake…I checked into them. It’s not happening.
- Read up on recommended travel gear for trip and make a list of what to buy. Done.
- Buy new sunglasses. Done! And they’re super cute!
- Buy one thing from my Amazon Wish List. Done! I got my 50mm camera lens!
- Get tickets to the Angels Home Opener. I’m so there!
- Watch two movies from my Lettboxd 40 movies list. Oops! I only watched one. All About Eve. With my mama.
Yeah…I did really well in some places. Really terribly in others. Par for the course, honestly.
But this is what’s happening in April:
- Incorporate 30 minutes of intentional exercise three times per week.
- Zero processed sugar for one full week.
- Cook every meal at home for one full week.
- Get those taxes filed!
- Finish paying for India.
- Build up Amazon Affiliate stuff.
- Donate that stuff immediately.
- Organize photos and decide where to store them.
- Organize my office at work.
- Put all of my laundry away the same day I wash it.
- Buy that anti-theft camera strap.
- Read Girls Who Travel.
- Start planning out guest posts and pre-scheduled things for June.
- Book those side excursions in India/Nepal.
- Get the shots…
- Buy tickets for the Matchbox 20/Counting Crows concert!!
- Watch 2 movies from my Letterboxd list.
- Get that secret project ready to go. Oooh, a secret!