It’s been raining, y’all. Like, LOTS of rain.
But I guess that’s life, right? At least that’s what I hear. I mean, we don’t get that kind of thing around these parts usually, so I’m not exactly sure.
And now it’s March and yay! I’m looking forward to everything that entails.
As way of an Important Announcement, after careful consideration, Angie and I have decided to stop the Monthly Linky Party. Now, we’re both still setting and sharing goals and I hope you’ll continue to do the same. But the truth is that every link tool worth its salt is now charging money and we just can’t justify paying for something we’re only using once a month. I hope you’ll understand and that you’ll still share links to your goal posts in the comment section.
So, without further ado, here is how I did in February. Which was a short month, so don’t judge me!
- At least 5 glasses of water per day. WHY is this so hard for me??
- Do Meatless Mondays (with an exemption on the last Monday of this month…) I really don’t even remember what I made/ate this month.
- Try cooking with one veggie I’ve never used before. Whatever I did make, I know it was all pretty standard.
- Organize expenses for 2016 Nope
- File 2016 tax return Nope
- Create my travel budget for this summer. I started working on it, but it’s not done yet.
- Put $300 into my travel account. Done! And then I used part of it. But it was there for a bit…
- Schedule donation pick up since I’m obviously not getting myself over to Goodwill. Nope. But I did add to the stack.
- Finish moving photos off of SD card and into the computer. Nope.
- Create an online account for photo storage. I tried, but there was some issue on their end. I’m thinking about going to Smug Mug.
- Rearrange the closet. So much better now!
- Make that India/Nepal payment. Made! Now I just have to come up with the rest in about 6 weeks…
- Read/listen to 1 travel book. Not one.
- Turn the camera to manual mode and learn how to use it. I used it. Just not in manual.
- Finish setting up the World Traveler page. It’s a work in progress.
- Finish Project Proposal for work. Done, approved, and funded.
- Choose a venue for the Big Birthday Bash. Party recap coming soon!
- Finish watching all the Oscar Short Films.
- Finish watching the Top 6 Category nominees. I never did get around to watching Hacksaw Ridge.
So that…could have gone better. I guess I was just so busy turning FORTY that I lost track of time. And stuff. Yeah. That’s my excuse. We’ll go with that.
- 60 minutes of activity per day.
- Drink 5 glasses of water per day.
- Cook one meal with fish.
- Cook with one new-to-me vegetable.
- Organize 2016 expenses.
- File 2016 tax return
- Make another payment for India.
- Add another $300 to the travel savings.
- Get that stuff donated NOW.
- Go through desk drawers and throw things away.
- Organize photos on SD card.
- Set up online photo storage.
- Figure out which vaccines I need to get and when.
- Read/listen to 1 travel book.
- Check into NKOTB tickets for Salt Lake…
- Read up on recommended travel gear for trip and make a list of what to buy.
- Buy new sunglasses.
- Buy one thing from my Amazon Wish List.
- Get tickets to the Angels Home Opener.
- Watch two movies from my Lettboxd 40 movies list.