This sums up how I’m feeling today. So I thought we’d play something fun.
You know that game “Never Have I Ever?”
I know it ‘s supposed to be a drinking game, but since I don’t drink I can’t use it as an excuse to get drunk
But I still thought it might be fun to share with you all some things I have never ever done. And maybe you can humor me by sharing one or two of yours. Because I need some laughs today.
I was originally thinking I’d just make a list of things I’ve never done, but then I realized that isn’t nearly as much fun as finding a list on the internet and telling you which things I’ve done and which I haven’t.
Oh, and I also decided it’s more fun to say what I’ve done without giving an explanation about it…
I borrowed this list from Conversation Starters World. They have some pretty fun stuff over there.
So…here we go:
- injured myself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in. Done it.
- had to run to save my life. Done it.
- taken food out of a trash can and eaten it. Done it.
- cried / flirted my way out of a speeding ticket. Never.
- taken part in a talent show. Done it.
- made money by performing on the street. Never.
- broken something at a friend’s house and then not told them. Done it.
- snooped through a friend’s bathroom or bedroom without them knowing. Done it.
- ruined someone else’s vacation. Never. (At least, not that I know of.)
- walked for more than six hours. Never.
- jumped from a roof. Never.
- shoplifted. Never.
- seen an alligator or crocodile in the wild. Never.
- set my or someone else’s hair on fire on purpose. Never.
- ridden an animal. Done it.
- had a bad fall because I was walking and texting. Never.
- been arrested. Never.
- pressured someone into getting a tattoo or piercing. Never.
- gone surfing. Never.
- walked out of a movie because it was bad. Never.
- broken a bone. Done it.
- tried to cut my own hair. Done it.
- completely forgot my lines in a play. Done it.
- shot a gun. Done it.
- had a surprise party thrown for me. Done it.
- cheated on a test. Never.
- dined and dashed. Never.
- gotten stitches. Done it.
- fallen in love at first sight. Never.
- had a paranormal experience. Done it.
- woken up and couldn’t move. Done it.
- accidentally said “I love you” to someone. Done it.
- hitchhiked. Done it.
- been trapped in an elevator. Done it.
- sung karaoke in front of people. Done it.
- been on TV or the radio. Done it.
- pressed send and then immediately regretted it. Done it.
- been so sun burnt I couldn’t wear a shirt. Done it.
- had a crush on a friend’s parent. Never.
- been awake for two days straight. Done it.
- thrown up on a roller coaster. Never.
- snuck into a movie. Done it.
- accidentally sent someone to the hospital. Never.
- dyed my hair a crazy color. Done it.
- had a physical fight with my best friend. Never.
- had someone slap me across the face. Never.
- worked with someone I hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Done it.
- danced in an elevator. Done it.
- cried in public because of a song. Done it.
- texted for four hours straight. Done it.
- chipped a tooth. Done it.
- gone hunting. Never.
- had a tree house. Never.
- thrown something into a TV or computer screen. Never.
- been to a country in Asia. Never.
- been screamed at by a customer at my job. Done it.
- spent a night in the woods with no shelter. Never.
- read a whole novel in one day. Done it.
- gone vegan. Never.
- been without heat for a winter or without A/C for a summer. Done it.
- worn glasses without lenses. Done it.
- gone scuba diving. Never.
- lied about a family member dying as an excuse to get out of doing something. Never.
- bungee jumped. Never.
- been to a country in Africa. Never.
- been on a fad diet. Done it.
- been to a fashion show. Never.
- been electrocuted. Done it.
- stolen something from a restaurant. Done it.
- had a bad allergic reaction. Done it.
- been in an embarrassing video that was uploaded to YouTube. Never.
- thought I was going to drown. Done it.
- worked at a fast food restaurant. Never.
- fainted. Never.
- looked through someone else’s phone without their permission. Done it.
So there you have it, friends.
What have you never ever done?