I’m back with another installment of Friday Five with Emmy Mom!
Here’s what I’m thinking about this week…
1. I have a friend who is a photographer in Oklahoma. Yesterday, he and the reporter he was with were shot at while covering a story. They were both fine, but it is seriously scary that this could happen at all, let alone to someone I know in real life.
2. The Nephew is playing flag football this year. Well, he was. No, he still is. The season ended last week, but they have a play off game tomorrow and another one next week. I finally made it to his game last week and was surprised but not that surprised to find out that my brother is the coach. Go, Marc!
3. And speaking of flag football, Chris’s niece is a cheerleader for a flag football team in an awesome league for people with special needs. We went to her game last week and it was SO much fun!
4. Apparently Halloween is this weekend. Chris’s daughter wants me to dress up when I go trick-or-treating with them. I don’t wanna. What should I do?
5. Aaaaaand, Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend. I really wish we would just stay sprung forward. I like the longer days in the summer. I like when it’s not dark until almost 9. But I also agree that we should stop the switching because it is pointless these days. They really need to make DST the new Standard Time.
6. Bonus: For those of you that watch The Walking Dead, I’m now CONVINCED that he’s not dead.
What are you up to this weekend? Got any fun Halloween plans?? Costume ideas? Hook ups on free candy?
Well, whatever you do, have a great and safe time!