Why hello, February. When did you get here?
January was kind of a weird month. I had all these grand plans of keeping up with the good habits I resumed in December, but then something happened. I don’t really know what. But I had absolutely less than zero motivation to do much that even vaguely resembled healthy.
Which kind of shot most of my January goals in the foot before I even got started.
Here’s how January went:
• Eat at least 5 fruits and veggies every day. FAIL
• Update direct deposit to add funds to savings account SUCCESS
• Make a plan to fundraise for a new Habitat for Humanity trip.SUCCESS
• Finish reading the Harry Potter books. So close, but FAIL.
• Watch that Netflix movie and finally send it back. Nope. FAIL
• Run 1 mile without stopping HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Um…FAIL
Yeah, so…uh…Coulda been better.
I guess it technically could have been worse, too. Because at least I did finish SOMETHING. Which is better than nothing. Even if only slightly.
But that’s okay. I’m dusting myself off and starting over in February:
♥ Go to two Group classes at the gym.
♥ Finish seeing the Best Picture nominees. (Django Unchained, Life of Pi, Zero Dark Thirty)
♥ Read 4 books.
♥ Host an awesome Oscar Party.
♥ Coordinate my calendars so that everything is updated on my phone.
♥ Have a girls’ night with Mom.
♥ Create a menu plan and stick to it.
♥ Get Bruce Wayne’s nails clipped.
♥ No watching the news for a whole week.
♥ For reals. Watch that Netflix movie and send it back.
Want to play along? Come on. You know you do….Here’s how:
3. Include our button on your post.
4. Add your post to the monthly linky.
5. Visit other participants to cheer them on/commiserate/whatever the case may be.