…which is a dangerous pastime. I know…
Some of the random things I’ve been thinking are:
- I need to wake up. All the time. Right now, I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t tired.
- They sent me to a new physical therapist last week. This place isn’t as friendly as the place I was going to before, but I think they are doing a better job.
- I prefer the place where the people are nicer.
- The state government here in California makes me angry. I have lately been thinking a lot about moving.
- But my darned nephew is just so cute I can’t stand the thought of leaving.
- Plus I really love my friends and family and don’t really want to have to leave them either.
- And I don’t know where I would go.
- I hear Australia is lovely this time of year.
- I’m hungry. Shouldn’t have skipped breakfast. Again.
- The daily commute kills me. I don’t know how much longer I can take it.
- There’s someone in my life right now that is irritating me more than anyone has in recent memory.
- If you think it’s you, it probably isn’t.
- June was a really sucky month. I want to pretend it never happened. Except the part where Emily came to visit. That part rocked.
- Facebook is NOT going to start charging people. I’m so sick of this rumor.
- If Casey Anthony did not kill Calee, then what was she convicted of lying to the police about?
- I need sleep.
- And hungry.
What are YOU thinking about?