Here are some of the thoughts I’ve been thinking today:
- Why do college students repeatedly attempt to staple something and then hand the stapler to me, declaring it “broken”? Does it really never occur to them that it’s just…I don’t know…out of staples??
- What is so hard about remembering to cover your mouth when you cough/sneeze? Yes, Captain Germsalot. I’m talking to YOU.
- I do not now, nor will I ever, care about Sonia’s knee surgery. Or Tom’s roommate. Or Danny’s affinity for lifting weights. I’m going to put a tip jar on my desk since I sure do get treated like the bartender.
- Last night’s episode of LOST was A. Mazing.
- Eight days til my birthday!
- If I were to ever get drunk, what kind of stupid messes would I get myself into? Would I make a total fool of myself in front of my friends? Would I puke in my boyfriend’s truck? Would I book a ticket to some fun travel destination? Or would I just sit in a corner and cry until I fell asleep? I don’t wonder enough to find out.
- I might have my facts wrong, but didn’t Arnold Schwarzeneggar become governor by promising to repeal the tripled car tax? But doubling it is okay…whatever…
- How is it possible that, out of ALL the kids in the ENTIRE world, I ended up getting to have the cutest nephew? I mean, maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket the day he was born cuz that’s some just kind of crazy luck.
- Why do so many mothers insist on babying their children? Seriously, do you really need to make that dentist appointment for your 40-year-old? And if your 18-year-old son is sitting at a desk 10 feet away from mine, and he calls YOU to ask ME where the tutors are, you should probably tell him to get off his ass and come ask me himself. Just a suggestion.
- I’ve got a serious craving for a Hostess Cupcake right now. Serious.
- I wish Philip and I didn’t live so far apart. Because only seeing him on the weekends kind of sucks. I mean, I like getting to see him. I just wish it was a LOT more often. But then, he’d probably get sick of me. So maybe it IS better this way…
- What would I look like if I shaved my head?
- I really need to get back to work on my novel. Apparently “Jay” and “Holly” aren’t going to write their own story.
- Salad is never as good the next day. But the steak that came with mine at lunch really hit the spot. Now I just need to find a Hostess Cupcake…
- They say time heals all wounds, but I still haven’t forgiven ABC for cancelling Pushing Daisies. And I don’t think I ever will.
- When I was a kid, my dad told me I couldn’t date til I was 32. I will be 32 next week. So, Philip, if he asks, we didn’t start dating until next Friday, ok?
So…what’s on YOUR mind?